Self Help Website - Share Your Experiences Online
Administrator
2006-08-31 22:37:54 UTC
I invite you all to share your experiences and problems on my website:
http://www.peoplesproblems.co.uk

The site is non-profit making, and exists for the sole purpose of helping
others. Consider it my contribution to society, as it is something I put
together in my free time, and is completely un-associated with my career!

If anyone can offer support to those people who have already posted
problems, please don't hesitate to offer them advice, and help build up this
resource for future visitors.

Richard (site administrator)
Usenet
2006-09-05 11:06:22 UTC