The Linden Method?
Josell Paredes
2005-01-03 19:24:57 UTC
Has anyone tried The Linden Method for anxiety attacks? Please let me know.
I would like to try but would like to know if it really works?

More Information @ http://www.panic-anxiety.com/

Thanks in advance!!!
s***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-01-05 09:36:47 UTC
It's a con. It's a bogus method, a clever con trick. When you ask for a
refund you don't get one, or any reply to e-mails. I should know
because I asked. Try CBT instead
keldages
2005-01-22 05:56:35 UTC
PLease give me more info on CBT ??
I really don't wanted to get in a con trick with the Linden Method. I'm
really consern with my boyfriends panic attacks and anixtey. He is on
heavy meds.. PLease help me get him off these meds or guide him in the
right driection.
Please, e-mail me back asap...
Thanks....
keldages