Does driving bring on severe anxiety for anyone?
Sue
2004-11-08 16:59:06 UTC
I ask this because mine has become worse. If I am alone. It's like I
get twiches and cannot look at anyone. But if I am with someone,
someone close to me, then I am fine. Why is that?
Sue
Greg3920
2004-11-08 19:49:06 UTC
i'm the same way, especially at stop lights.
Sue
2004-11-09 17:19:47 UTC
Thanks Greg. I don't understand it. But I am the same way especially
at stop lights as well. It's so frustrating. I have even tried making
myself turn and look or smile. I can't!
Sue
2004-11-09 17:21:00 UTC
Greg - I am the same way at stoplights. I do not get it. I have
tried to make myself look over at someone, etc., I just can't.