setback
Gary Simmonds
2005-04-11 01:22:25 UTC
My therapist assures me that this setback will pass. that it is just the
cycle of anxiety and that with our work it will return to manageable levels.
I sure hope so. I cannot believe that i let it get to this again. I was
doing so well guys. Traveling, i went to europe and did a adventure vacation
in Colorado. I go out and doing well at work. I was managing my anxiety,
living. I cannot believe that it is back again like this, and i am so scared
that i will not recover this time.

Gary
Queen B of My Hive
2005-04-12 00:21:39 UTC
Hey there. You always recover before you go too far. Have hope and
faith that
you will make it. I know you can do it.
Seems that going to Europe would be a
stressful time. You got through that.