Men Only: My Be Offensive to Women.
vegan 9 of 5 billion
2004-05-21 11:00:28 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

Thinking of the earth here:

I do not understand why a lack of sex drive would be a problem.
What could be possibly better than NO sex drive and No interest in having one.
If you aren't interested or able, you don't have to worry about it. What is the
problem?
If you don't have a desire for women, they have no unfair advantage. :-)
If you have no need, you are less likely to breed.
If you have a genetic fault, you should not breed.

I instinctually knew this was so when I was 13.
Men won't listen. If they see a beautiful woman, they are insistent about breeding.
Beautiful women are not always the best choice to breed with.
Partially true if they repeatedly say NO when asked to produce a child.

Bears have to get berries and other food to survive. Bearing children who will never
be able to gather their own berries is a sin against mother earth.
It is a sin against nature to partake of the bountiful and breed further, if you can't
gather your own food.

We who are unable to provide for ourselves, owe our survival to the people who do
work. We owe it to them to not produce more useless dregs.
We should clean their houses and do whatever we can do to help them support us.

Sex is the last thing we should consider.

If you are not working and paying taxes, but have a house and food, someone else is
paying for your existence.
Sex drive and mental health drugs... what a NON SUBJECT.
If you think you need a mental health drug, you should not breed.

ME
2004-05-21 20:21:02 UTC
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
x-no-archive: yes
I do not understand why a lack of sex drive would be a problem.
What could be possibly better than NO sex drive and No interest in having one.
Well, from my experiance and conversations with a few different doctors it's
the common beleif that no desire or interest isnt health or normal. As part
of the id is to reproduce the desire "not" to do so is more often linked to
issues of low self worth or feelings of failure in life.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
If you aren't interested or able, you don't have to worry about it. What is the
problem?
It's not normal or natural.....
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
If you don't have a desire for women, they have no unfair advantage. :-)
See, the wording here indicates an alterier motive to the issue. As not all
have any intent or plan to use as an advntage.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
If you have no need, you are less likely to breed.
If you have a genetic fault, you should not breed.
Well, with the ability to prevent 99.9% then these two points are mute. Just
based on how good it feels can be grounds to do it like bunny's. M
Both my wife's had historectomys so pregncacy and periods were mute. My
first wife almost never said no.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
I instinctually knew this was so when I was 13.
Men won't listen. If they see a beautiful woman, they are insistent about breeding.
This is the natural instinct, read any nature book.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
Beautiful women are not always the best choice to breed with.
Well, I will totally agree with that point. Again from my own experiance.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
Partially true if they repeatedly say NO when asked to produce a child.
No actually not at all true as having a child is a couple discision not just
the husbands. After all it's her body and 9 months of the issue's that go on
as well as the after effect's weight (sorry ladies) on the desicion.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
Bears have to get berries and other food to survive. Bearing children who will never
be able to gather their own berries is a sin against mother earth.
Wrong, totally garbage...."all" newborns to my knowledge require some help.
This is in fact natures way not a sin. Beside's from the comment above and
this one your contradiction yourself.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
It is a sin against nature to partake of the bountiful and breed further, if you can't
gather your own food.
See above...nature's own history is the new are taken care of till they can
tend themselfs.
It's even been found natural that we want to protect them. As a father I can
vouch for that.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
We who are unable to provide for ourselves, owe our survival to the people who do
work. We owe it to them to not produce more useless dregs.
No, I provided for myself while I worked, my support comes from that not
others. Well, as I'm currently living with my parents I guess there's some
owed there but I consider the monthly rent I pay them to count on that.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
We should clean their houses and do whatever we can do to help them support us.
Sex is the last thing we should consider.
BULL! It's a natual and normal part of being human. Even in nature it
happens to almost all creatures on some calender.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
If you are not working and paying taxes, but have a house and food,
someone else is
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
paying for your existence.
Again, BULL. Ever heard of paying off the house and growing the food? My
sister owns her home. For a 40 year old mother of two that's top notch to
me.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
Sex drive and mental health drugs... what a NON SUBJECT.
According to you. I hope they can help you with these issues as your way off
base on most of it.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
If you think you need a mental health drug, you should not breed.
Why? Theres many mental health issues that have no evidence of passing on
genetically. There's also special test's done to make sure that the drugs
have no
effect on the fetis. Refered to I beleave as class "B" drugs.

As this was cross posted and I feel I have a comment on this I'll leave it.
Chuck, My two cents.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
| > Ok, I am confused. When I saw my new pdoc, he gave me two
| > prescriptions. One he said was for Wellbutrin, the other was a
| sleeping
| > pill. I could read the script for the Wellbutrin yet, could not
| read
| > the script for the sleeping pill.
| >
| > This is where it gets a little nuts. Both myself, and my brother
| who
| > was with me, definitely thought it was odd that when he asked me if
| > was having a problem sleeping, and said NO, he said he was going to
| give
| > me a script for a sleeping pill.
Perhaps the doc for whatever reason thought the medications your on, in
"combination" would casue you trouble sleeping.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion

| > So I walk out of his office with 2 scripts. One for Wellbutrin, the
| > other I thought for a sleeping pill. I did not get the Welbutrin
| filled
| > because I have some at home, exact type and dosage. Did not get the
| > other filled, because I was not having a problem sleeping and did
| not
| > want to spend the money that is in short supply.
| >
| > I went to the pharmacy today, and said ok, I will get the sleeping
| pill
| > one filled. I 'll ask for generic, see how much it costs, and if I
| can
| > afford it, fine. I will use it as needed.
| >
| > I pick up the med, and it is not a sleeping pill. It is Trazodone
Well that explains it, Trazodone does have sedative properties.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
| an
| > antidepressant that the pdoc never even mentioned to me, and that I
| > should have been taking it for the last 10 days. Yet, may have an
| off
| > label use.
| >
| > The side effects of this stuff says "Males: If you experience a
| > prolonged erection (greater than 4 hours or priapism (painful
| erection)
Well, it's a normal male habit to get wood when he's kind of relaxed. At
least it's been that way for me.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
| > contact your doctor right away.
| >
| > This is something that Gay talk therapist who tried to rape me would
| > have loved to known I was on. I can just imagine the response to my
| > phone call, " Ummm, Chuck you poor dear, this is serious, don't move
| I'
| > ll be right over, I have a lot of experience with this sort of
| thing".
| > ROFLMAO.
| >
| > If Duke is going to be up for 4 hours consistently, I have a few
| ladies
| > phone numbers I can call that have some experience in that dept.
| One is
| > an RN. We have practices a lot in preparation for this type of an
| > emergency. Always be prepared.
Can I get her number?
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion

| > Just did some other research on this med. It said sometimes
| "surgical
| > intervention" is needed, and that sometimes it will kill Duke
You named it "Duke"? LOL, reminds me of my first wfe's nic for mine.
Post by vegan 9 of 5 billion
| > completely. I do not know about you, yet I protect two things with
| > great diligence, my brain and Duke. When I swim across a farm pond
| > naked, I doggy paddle with one hand, and protect Duke with the
| other.
| > Every see the size of some of those Snapping Turtles in those ponds.
| My
| > bud pulled one out that weighed 50 pounds. Kept it for 10 years.
| >
| > The frilling heck with this, let my new pdoc put his own penis on
| the
| > line!!!!!
| >

| > Effexor 300 mgs.
| > Wellbutrin 150 mgs.
| > Trazodone 50 mgs: I don't think so.
You need to ask the results of the combination of these drugs.
ME