I was feeling so down so helpless then I found this.
NK
2004-05-30 18:38:24 UTC
I was so down so depressed. I did`nt know what else to do. I was surfing one
night and came across this site it said. If you would like us to get
together and pray for what you are going through, but please try to keep it
to the point. Please send us a small donation of 5 dollars. Once we recieve
your donation and description of your need of help is we will get together
and pray for you.I was thinking yeh rite just another bunch of bull.So a
couple of days went by then a couple of weeks then it got so bad I went back
to where I saved this info (just in case) Send your donation and info to NDK
Stratford CT 06615 USA and we will pray for you. I sent my info and 5
dollars,I had nothing to loose but a couple of dollars versus my pain heck
(I sent it). So a couple of days go by then a couple of weeks then all of a
sudden BAM !! I starting getting calls for interviews for work a close
friend who was so sick recovered from a terminal illness I could`nt believe
it !! Who ever those people or whoever they are I don`t care. All I know is
I sent them another donation and a very big THANK YOU for being there I
can`t believe how my life has changed. For a couple of dollars people versus
where I was it was well worth it!!! I just wanted to share this in case
there is someone out there feeling the way I did. futura.
D.R.
To whom do they pray and why does it cost $5?
Major Zoloft
2004-06-07 04:24:44 UTC
Since they are politically correct, they pray to a non-denominational
"ENTITY."

The $5.00 is for shipping and handling of the prayers.
.
.
Major Zoloft
2004-06-07 04:22:25 UTC
Free enterprise is alive and well. Now in Jesus' name.

So you won't pray for me if I don't have any money? Sounds like a
Neoconservative to me.

BITE ME!