A jealousy support site
Being Well
2005-07-08 09:58:20 UTC
Hello everyone

I hope you don't mind me posting here but I thought you might find this site
useful. It is a non-profit support site for people who suffer from jealousy
and insecurity issues and their partners. It is very new but I hope to be
expanding it in very near future. It has a list of useful links and other
resources.

The URL is:

http://www.overcomingjealousy.org.uk/

I hope you don't mind me posting the link here - as I said this is not a
commercial site, it was built by me and you can find me very own story on
the site as well (which will help you to understand why I created the site).

Best wishes
--
Veera
Site Admin
http://www.beingwell-directory.org.uk
Being Well
2005-07-13 07:23:18 UTC
Hello, this is an update!

Just an update! We have now added a page about some practical 'tricks' that
sufferers of jealousy may find helpful.

It can be found here:
http://www.overcomingjealousy.org.uk/howto.htm

Best wishes