travelling anxiety....
Marc
2003-10-01 01:30:42 UTC
Just wondering, I have an upcoming trip at the end of October for several
days, and of course I start thinking about it ahead of time with the flying
for one thing...and I seem to be more "stressed" in the back of my mind,
than it being somewhat relaxing for me...

Any ideas on how to cope feeling "less anxious" about the whole trip?...It
never fails to react on me this way....as soon as the time creeps up
closer....

Thanks in advance, Mark.
loracet10
2003-10-12 02:45:06 UTC
Mark
I recommend 2mg xannie bar before flights.
they can be obtained legally on www.loracet.com under category ANXIETY.
Thanks in advance, Mark.
Joshua Johnson

Thanks in advance, Mark.
Ronald Hands
2003-10-12 20:59:14 UTC
Post by Marc
never fails to react on me this way....as soon as the time creeps up
closer....
Thanks in advance, Mark.
You might find it useful to take the free online course at:

http://www.fearofflyinghelp.com/

It only takes a half hour or so. A very good book covering the same
topics in more detail is Duane Brown's Flying Without Fear. Your local
library may have it.

-- Ron
Loracet10
2003-10-13 10:58:17 UTC
Josh, it all depends on tolerance and duration of use. I was just telling
my personal dosage since I suffer severe anxiety and I make a lot of flights
every month. If your an anxiety sufferer, as I am, its almost like you
become wild when you arrive at the airport all the way until the plane
lands, and for me personally a 2mg xanax bar brings those physical and
emotional feelings down to what I call "normal", in other words, In other
words it acutally increases my productivity at the airport, because my mind
is not racing as fast and I can think more clearly and it takes any form of
panic out of the situation.
This is not a cheap shot, but www.loracet.com , look under the anxiety tab
and you will find brand name xanax and if you click on the link it will take
you even further to where you can choose generic from a US online pharmacy.
Hope my answer helped,
Aaron
Thanks in advance, Mark.
Sheila