Why Your Life Sucks and What You can Do About it
Bear
2006-07-15 01:02:37 UTC
This is an amazing book for self help. It approaches our real problems
with humor and relatable examples unlike many of the other self help
books out there. I would suggest it highly for those whose patience
with clinical books is very low.
TonyG
2006-07-15 14:03:10 UTC
You didn't say what the book was...?

Tony
Bear
2006-07-15 16:30:42 UTC
hahah Oops it the actual title of the post "Why Your LIfe SUcks and
what you can do about it."
byAlan Cohen