Zoloft... any experience...
Ossi
2006-01-04 01:44:13 UTC
My doctor recommended Zoloft... and said it would be just for some time, a
few months.... Any experience with this product?

Thanks,
Vicki
2006-01-10 05:16:04 UTC
Post by Ossi
My doctor recommended Zoloft... and said it would be just for some time, a
few months.... Any experience with this product?
Thanks,
I was on it for a year. It worked but not without side effects. I found the
side effects too much to bear. Talk to your doc about that. They won't
tell you unless you ask, unfortunately.
Ossi
Vicki

Ossi