I need advice on what to do next! Please replie!
Biabe
2005-02-20 02:45:46 UTC
I need advice! I'm no longer being friends with this drama queen and dumb
blonde Tiffany! Tiffany has this friend Samantha Mueller! They purposely
stand by the stairs I use to get to second period! They say hello to me
and I used to flick them off! But I took my brother's advice and started
bringing my MP3 player! Fat butt as I refer to Tiffany as used to send me
angry emails! But found out I'm not like her other aquintances! I don't
like her drama! She then sent me an email saying she loves me like a
sister and don't think about the bad things but the good things that
happened in the past! I'm this close to killing her! I burn all she sends
me and all the old notes! How do I get out of radar of fun to pick on?
mcs