My angry father! Please give advice!
Biabe
2005-01-09 04:33:24 UTC
My father needs anger management bigtime! Whenever he's put in a situation
where me or my brother Jake did something wrong he yells and swears! And
when anyone tells him to calm down! He lashes out at them! I don't know
what to do! I
B.G. Kent
2005-02-12 00:13:33 UTC
Leave the area where you father is ranting....and say "I'll come back
when you are calmer." If you can't change another person...then you
change the way YOU react to it. You do have some rights to your own
peace.

Hope things work out for you.

Bren
--