Looking for new members!
LeAnn
2004-05-06 02:49:41 UTC
Hi, if you suffer from a panic or anxiety disorder this group is for
you! We are looking to rebuild what once was a great group. Come and
join us!

LeAnn
joannef
2004-05-06 20:29:39 UTC
I am prepared to go to jail in order to help my son, or natural justice
denied.
I want my full details published - ie name and my child's name if possible.

Legal council pussy foots around issues and prolongs the abuse and
wrongfully enforced of children. They prolong the suffering of children and
choose the person who has the most money, not the rightful parent, when
there is nothing majorly wrong with that parent.

My last legal council had one of the female staff ring me on Wednesday
5/5/04 and the admin person stated that "the case needs someone woh can
spend more time on the case". This equates to an honest answer of justice
denied, as there are no more big fat cheques of money forthcomming.

As for Professor Peter Burlenson is part of this problem, not the solution,
as I have recently discussed. Maroondah Health Services, is a practice that
cannot look after its patients safety and security.

There are measures in place for my son to see me, but he is told to bag me,
and is severely punished if he doesn't do what "they want". My son's safety
and welfare would be best met by having him returend to me ASAP. I can
provide the appropriate court orders.
[...]

Thanking you in advance,

Joanne Fletcher