The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven! PAY ATTENTION to your Dreams.
Morpheus
2004-08-26 01:07:29 UTC
The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!

The Dreamworld IS Real.

PAY ATTENTION to your Dreams.
David V.
2004-08-26 02:30:11 UTC
Post by Morpheus
The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!
That would make your silly gods a dream, a fantasy, not
real, a mythology.
--
David V.

UDP for WebTV
Mel
2004-08-26 14:13:04 UTC
Post by David V.
Post by Morpheus
The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!
That would make your silly gods a dream, a fantasy, not
real, a mythology.
some myths turn out to be true stories.
--
smash yer modem, reboot, kill yerself
Mel the Defiler
http://www.atjfaq.com/
David V.
2004-08-26 14:36:32 UTC
Post by Mel
Post by David V.
Post by Morpheus
The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!
That would make your silly gods a dream, a fantasy, not
real, a mythology.
some myths turn out to be true stories.
This one has proven to be pure myth, like any other religion
ever made up.
--
David V.

UDP for WebTV
bluskie
2004-08-26 22:15:52 UTC
Post by Morpheus
The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!
The Dreamworld IS Real.
PAY ATTENTION to your Dreams.
So by that logic everything you dream is real, even the nightmares, Ok
lets try it, I dream't you're an imbecile... wow it's true.
David Bruce Jr
2004-09-06 02:59:02 UTC
Actually

your sub-conscious cannot distinguish between a dreamt reality or a
conscious reality

Now available from http://www.victimbehavior.com

"Self Esteem Takes Too Long"
PDF format, this ebook is only $9.95

http://www.victimbehavior.com/selfesteem/

Other ebooks also available
one of them is free

Deep discounts for our Healthy Boundaries ezine subscribers
Visit http://www.victimbehavior.com
--
David Bruce Jr
Baltimore Maryland
Post by bluskie
Post by Morpheus
The Dreamworld IS The Kingdom Of Heaven!
The Dreamworld IS Real.
PAY ATTENTION to your Dreams.
So by that logic everything you dream is real, even the nightmares, Ok
lets try it, I dream't you're an imbecile... wow it's true.
---