Laughter as coping mechanism
Queen B of My Hive
2005-06-06 17:16:50 UTC
I find that a long, hard, belly hurting laugh can curb stress and be as
refreshing as a long, hard cry. Instead of feeling sorry for myself
which I can do well, I find humor in myself and things that helps me
cope during the hard times.

Wishing all that reads this, may you have a bout of laughter or a giggle
or two today.

Bee
Mary
2005-06-06 21:52:27 UTC
Post by Queen B of My Hive
I find that a long, hard, belly hurting laugh can curb stress and be as
refreshing as a long, hard cry. Instead of feeling sorry for myself
which I can do well, I find humor in myself and things that helps me
cope during the hard times.
Wishing all that reads this, may you have a bout of laughter or a giggle
or two today.
Bee
Thank you Bee. Its true what you say, but I find that if things are not
going well, laughing is too hard to do. But sometimes at the worst times
in my life, I've found myself laughing at something and thinking what an
in appropriate time to laugh. .I think in that case, its a nervous
release but good for you, especially at those really dark times.

Mary